Data Subject Rights Sheet (User)
We would like to inform You, that we will process the following personal data: first name, surname, e-mail address, IP address.
For the purposes of this process we inform You, that the Data Controller will be understood as Piotr Winkler, trading under the business name Specjalistyczna Praktyka Neurochirurgiczna Piotr Winkler in Poznań (61-144), registered address: ul. B. Krzywoustego 114 (Poland), Tax-ID: 666-129-89-33, phone number: 602 558878, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would also like to inform You, that:
- The Data Controller does not appoint a Data Protection Officer (DPO);
- The Data Controller does not transfer Your personal data to third countries or international organizations;
- The Data Controller does not process Your personal data in an automated manor, he also does not profile the personal data;
- The data Controller is processing Your personal data for the purpose of providing electronically supplied services and handling complaints;
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data is: in the case of the provision of electronically supplied services and the handling of complaints – Art. 6, Paragraph 1 (b) GDPR, in the case of the use of a Facebook or Instagram plug-in – Art. 6, Paragraph 1 (a) GDPR, Art. 6, Paragraph 1 (f) GDPR, i.e. where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- The Data Controller is processing Your common personal data in accordance with the GDPR’s regulations;
- Your personal data may be also disclosed to the Data Controllers employees, cooperators, other contractors, officers as well as institutions, which under the governing law are entitled to access them;
- Your personal data will be processed for a period of time necessary f0or the purpose, they were procured for – in any case no longer than a period of time required by law;
- Providing Your personal data is voluntary, but it’s necessary for the performance of a the mentioned services;
- Your personal data has been provided by You.
You have the following rights toward Your personal data processing:
- the right of access to his or her personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of the data,
- the right to request the rectification of his or her personal data,
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of his or her personal data, in cases indicated in Article 18 (1) GDPR,
- the right to request the erasure of his or her personal data,
- the right to personal data portability,
- the right to object to personal data processing in cases indicated in Article 21(1) GDPR,
- the right to withdraw his or her consent, where such consent has been given, which does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
In order to exercise Your rights please submit a request via traditional mail to the address provided or send an e-mail using The Data Controller e-mail address. The Data Controller is required under Art 13 Paragraph 3 GDPR to provide You with information on actions taken upon Your request towards Your personal data, which may be executed via e-mail.